Friday, July 2, 2010

Lake sampling

Today, I returned from a delightful retreat at Lake Superior, what I think to be the most beautiful spot on this earth. Here are some samples of the beauty:

I had such a good time and so enjoyed God's stunningly gorgeous creation. I will be posting some other photos from this trip soon, so stay tuned. :)

Also, my friend Ellyn has arrived on the Blogger scene! She is a very cool person who rides horses and writes novels, so you really should go check out her blog.

Sorry about the wimpy length of my posts lately. I am quite busy as of late, but this shouldn't last much longer... thanks for reading!

~Margaret Rowena

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

Aw, thanks for mentioning me! lol I love thie pictures. I think that Lake Superior is amazing and so are your pics!!

Mia said...

Many thanks :)