Saturday, July 24, 2010

Days 16-20

16-A song that makes me cry
'Morning' from Peer Gynt by Grieg, played by a good orchestra. I found a YouTube video for you to listen to. It's so full of soul.

17- An art piece
Once again, I am on the wrong computer so I can't give you a photo of any of my art. But I can put up....... Miss Mona! :)

18- A time when I felt passionate and alive
I had just finished a good book. It was one in the morning. The moon was bright.

19- A talent of mine
Piano. I may not be Lang Lang, but I love it enough to practice.

20- A hobby of mine
Happiness in the form of sunlight and music on summer evenings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Peer Gynt! Awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

I can play Morning on the piano! But I'm not gonna, becuz I don't want u to cry.

Ellyn said...

Peer Gynt is good. I love Morning as well. :) To tell you how moving this artist is, my little brother used to be scared of "Hall of the Mountain King" :) We'd have to skip it.