Monday, July 19, 2010

Days 6-10

6- A moment I wish I could relive

Last year, my ah-mazing violin teacher gave an ah-mazing lesson. We played and played and played, faster and faster. And it sounded so good! It was heavenly.

7- Five things I couldn't live without

~This may sound like the Christian stereotype, but I couldn't do without my God. He loves me and strengthens me and reminds me that I am not facing this confusing life alone.

~Food- I would kind of starve without it, you know. ;)

~My two binders, which are full of my writings.

~My camera.

~My imagination.

8- A thank you letter to some one who has changed my life

Dear friend, [This is a real person, I am just not giving her name]
Thank you for coming into my life and showing me that my dreams are achievable, and sooner than I was thinking, too. You have inspired me more than you know. I know that you are going to accomplish some pretty amazing things in your life, and now, maybe I will do something slightly great, too. I love you!
~Margaret Rowena

9- A photo I took

This photo hardly needs explaining, except that it is the randomest one I have!

10- A photo of me taken ten years ago

There are hardly any photos of me that are ten years old, and the ones that do exist are in the garage in a box somewhere. My mom never was very into documenting her childrens' lives on film. But I can give you a photo of me that was taken a couple weeks ago:

It's not a very good smile, I admit.

Here is list of people I know are doing the challenge:

Polka Dot

Ellyn

Marie


Are you doing it too? let me know and I will add you to the list!

~Margaret Rowena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL the lego pic is so funny.

Anonymous said...

The Lego pic is funny. :) My 2 bros play with Legos, so that's what I see staring up at me from the floor a lot! :)