Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Days 11-15

11- A picture of me taken recently
I am not using the computer that has my photos on, so you will have to wait. But you can see a recent photo of me on my last post. (I cheated ;)

12- A song I want played at my weddingLet's see... nothing by Elvis, for sure. Perhaps "All I ask of You" or another pieces of show music.

13- A guilty pleasure
Same as Ellyn's: blogging when I should be busy otherwise...

14- A vacation I would like to take
Easy: Italy, France, or Greece. Or England, Scotland, Russia... Anything Europe! (This photo is not mine)
15- A person I admire
Sarah Palin- she shares my values and is very courageous.

Look at that, I am half way finished! This has been fun so far, no? I may not be posting for the next two days, as I am about to become very busy, so I will see you later!

~Margaret Rowena

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

GO SARAH PALIN! :) I admire her, too.