Wednesday, July 7, 2010

More lake photos

Okay, here are the promised pictures from the lake. The first four were taken between the hours of 4 and 7 in the morning:


I think that I need to make it a habit to arise at an insanely early hour to watch sunrises.

Three layers: sky, water, forest.

Ahh! I can see for miles! It reminds me of Middle Earth.

Very Little Mermaid, no?

One of the reasons I love this lake is that it and its surroundings remind me of so many different fantasy lands. It would be so easy to write my story in a place like that; I would hardly have to imagine any of the settings!

~Margaret Rowena

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that looks exactly like Middle Earth!

Sara said...

Wow thats beautiful! In Colorado, we have beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Come to think of it, I should post some pictures. :P Cool blog, I love the name!
Sara :D

Mia said...

@Shaynie- I also visited a place that was right out of Narnia. It was so pretty!

@Sara- I have never been to real mountains, but someday I want to go skiing and check out the scenery at some range...

Anonymous said...

Wow those are great pics! I love your blog.

Brooklyn {never forget to laugh}
http://brooklynrichards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You're a great photographer!