Monday, July 26, 2010

Days 21-25

21- Something I know I do differently than most people
The way I play "The Girl with the Flaxen Hair" by Debussy on the piano- I use different rhythm and even a few odd notes.

22- A website
A blog page I found today has some very cute blog flair. Other than that, I don't do much web surfing. Blogger and Facebook are my haunts. I do know a ton of ah-mazing blogs, though; check out the above page to see 'em.

23- A way in which I want to be remembered
I want to be the slightly eccentric old lady with long grey hair that lived with her multitude of animals in the middle of nowhere. She wrote under a pen name, so none of the skeptical neighbors knew that the nutty old lady was actually writing published books.

24- A movie no one expected me to love
Everyone thinks I am nuts for liking the old Alice in Wonderland. Yeah, that's all I got. The people I watch movies with are pretty unabashed by weird movies. Oh, they were surprised by my adamant dislike of Chicken Run. P.S.- I really want to see the new 'Alice' with Johnny Depp.

25- A recipe
Take a good slice of wheat bread. Homemade is ideal for this; thick and full. Slather some creamy peanut butter on one half. Don't be shy! Then spread some Nutella on the other half. If you want, put another piece of bread on top. You have just made the most wonderful sandwich in the known world.


Who's ready for a random photo?

Have a delightful day, everyone!

~Margaret Rowena

3 comments:

Susannah said...

The new "Alice" is AMAZING!!

Ellyn said...

I got "Alice" for my b-day :) If your parents let you, feel free to come over and watch it :D It's less weird out of the theater.

P.S. I also remember our discussion about Chicken Run... ugh, it creeps me out. *shudder* But there are some funny parts...

carlotta cisternas said...

that sandwich sounds heavenly. almost like reeses pieces on bread ;)

I love that photo!