Monday, July 26, 2010

Days 26-30

This challenge has been so much fun. Here is my final post-

26- A childhood memory
I am not sure how old I was, perhaps 6 or 7. My brother and I started a drawing club in our crawlspace. It's a little room beneath the stairs that we all used to regard as the most incredible place on earth. We drew all sorts of things, mostly strange monsters. I filled a whole notebook with my art forms! I wonder whatever happened to that book...

27- A physical feature I love

Eyes. They are different on everyone and so very interesting. If it weren't for the creepy factor, I would ask people if I could simply look at their eyes. Just kidding ;)

28- A scar I have and it's story
Two summers ago, I was camping with my family. One of my dogs was chained to a tree, and I was standing between her and the tree. My dog saw another dog, went all crazy, and ran toward it. The chain caught me by the ankles and I was down in a heartbeat. I now have this gnarly- looking light purple spot on the back of my left ankle. (Too bad it has faded so much)

29- Hopes, dreams and plans I have for the next 365 days
Hopes: That I will go to eastern Europe next spring
Dreams: That I may write the first several drafts of my story
Plans: A wedding, a conference, music lessons, camping trips, birthdays, friendships

30-A motto or philosophy
Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewal if your mind...

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hello!
Thanks for your comment..Sometimes it's nice to know I have followers who actually read my blog :)
And I know what you mean...Sarcasm is like my best friend :P
~Kylie~