Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Girl

My Grandpa was so sweet. He noticed my lack of photos for the challenge and emailed me some of his to choose from:


I still have that beanie baby, and his name is Foxie, but I don't know what has happened to the pinecone and bunny dress.


When I look at old photos of myself, it feels like I was living a different life in a different place and with a different mind set, being four years old. Wow. People change so much, it just overwhelms me to think of it. I wonder... how will I and the people I love change in the next month? Year? Decade? Only one to find out- Stay tuned into life!

Thank you, God, for giving me a life to live! You supply me with joys and sorrows and LOVE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet of your grandpa! You're adorable. :)

Megan said...

Aww! That is so sweet that he did that. Those are darling pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. :-)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

~Prism~ said...

Awwww! Awesome post.

Blessings,
~Prism~

Anonymous said...

AWW! I love ur grandpa and I don't even know him. Yea, mine passed away from cancer 2 years ago.

Ellyn said...

Wow! I wouldn't even recognize you! I love the red hair. Red - and then its blond? And now its brown? :D I too look forward to what I will look like in a decade. :)