Saturday, October 30, 2010

Photo Entries

There are some great photo blog hops going on right now! Right now, I am entering two:



For Polka Dot's photo contest, I am entering this one:

Purple Sun

I took last June while I was up north enjoying the sunrise. Need I say it was the most beautiful morning of my life? God is so incredibly good to have given us this world to live in. For editing, I sharpened, warmed, and saturated it. I think. It was fun to mess around with! :)
~~~~


For Carlotta's photo challenge, themed COLOR, I am entering this one:

Le petit océan

Thanks for looking!

Love,
Margaret

PS- NaNo! Less than 48 hours away!!

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Breathtaking! The color in both of these is amazing. Thanks for entering!

Lily said...

Those are really beautiful! I like the purple sunrise best. :)