Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn Fashion Showcase - 3 -



The look I was going for with this outfit was friendly. The brown shirt was way too dramatic for my style without some tempering, so I added gentle touches with hearts, flowers, and a tee shirt in a happy color. Unlike yesterday's outfit, this one is very feminine and easygoing. It also includes my favorite pair of jeans. :)


Having fun with the autumn colors! ^_^


~Specifics~

Brown shirt~ Gap
Pink shirt~ SO at Kohl's
Jeans~ Old Navy
Beaded necklace~ Burlington Coat Factory
Heart necklace~ Charm from Michael's
Watch~ Merona at Target
Hairclip~ Ragstock

6 comments:

Katie -D said...

those pics are awesome! they totally pop out from all the other enteries! seriously lol



Blessings,
Katie

Ellyn said...

Haha, we have the same red shirt :)

You look beautiful - the first pic. is definitely my favorite.

Anonymous said...

You have such beautiful eyes!

Mia said...

Thanks everyone! :)

Kaley Grace said...

You are too cute! :)

Blythe said...

Your pretty! :) I like the 1st photo! (I found you through my sisters blog once upon a time by the way)