Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fire

Cold no more.

Hmm, I am not sure if I love this photo or not. I edited it slightly, and I would like to hear what you think of it. I took it last winter when my family and I were enjoying a backyard fire, something we do quite often. I tried to make it warm and cozy, but do you think it looks too hot and stuffy?
~~~~
Isn't October lovely? I have positively loved the incredible sunlight of late. My camera has been a great friend to me as well. . . ^_^ September and gold go together perfectly, but October and gold are not a bad pairing, either. But I would appreciate the traditional nip in the air- the temps have hovered between 70 and 90 degrees! It doesn't seem right to watch my sister rake leaves with bare feet and shorts on.

Thanks for all the comments on my last post! I loved hearing about all of your names.

Be blessed!
~Margaret

3 comments:

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

It's not that bad of a picture. I happen to like it a lot :) Looks nice and roasty toasty XD

Squeaks.

Lily said...

That picture is so pretty! I love it. :)

Yeah, the weather has been quite warm where I am too. Tonight, however, it has finally gotten a bit chilly! YAY.

~Lily

carlotta cisternas said...

Great shot...to me, it says gathering around with your family, drinking warm drinks on a cold winter's night. All bundled up in coats and hats...love it.