Monday, November 1, 2010

Changes

Hi folks! Well, I made some major changes around here. The header was made with the help of Carlotta's extremely useful tutorial. (Picasa users rejoice!) But I have a question for you: does this new design remind you very too strongly of another blog you have seen? Are there any annoyances you see? Don't be afraid to tell me your true opinion. :) One thing that annoys me is that I can't get
the gadget titles to not be capitalized. Any advice on how to alter that? And do you like the double sidebar, or should I go back to the single?

Whenever I am clothes shopping and I find a shirt that I like and my mom doesn't, she says, "It may be your clothing, but we are the ones that will see you wear it!" :) That's why I am very open to your thoughts, lovely readers.

News flash: it's November 1...... I haven't written anything yet. Yet.

Thank you for responding!
~Margaret Rowena

5 comments:

Lily said...

The header looks great! And no, I don't feel like I've seen this design before. I personally like the one column design better.....but it is your blog!!

~Lily

Anonymous said...

Ooh I absolutely LOVE the 2 columns!!!!!

Ellyn said...

Oh, Margaret, I adore it! :)

alex anne said...

I really like it! It does look really similar to another blog I've seen, but that okay with me. :D

Love it!

Mia said...

Thanks for your opinions! I think that I am gonna keep the two column sidebar.... :)