Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am blessed!

My first part of Olive Tree's idea:

1. Romans 8:38-39 is true.
2. My church's youth Bible study is on Thursday
3. There is a huge cottonwood tree outside my window. It's leaves glow gold when the evening sun hits them.
4. I get to eat fresh honey from my dad's backyard bee hives.
5. Autumn is almost here!

6. I have an imagination and people to share it with with.
7. Someone once took a piece a lead, but it in a orange wood case, attached a pink thing to one end, and painted the word 'papermate' on the side.
8. NaNoWriMo is coming up.... am I ready? No way!
9. My little sister is cute.
10. My camera is pink.
11. My room is green.
12. My piano is unique...
13. ...and so is my violin (more on that later!)
14. One word: Europe.15. There are beetles in this world, but there are also butterflies.
16. History is interesting.
17. Reading Moby Dick is not essential to living
18. I live nearby a fantastic art museum
19. Tolkien decided to write some stories.
20. My life is not boring. It may not be always easy, but it is never boring.
21. Math is optional once you are finished with school.

22. I am a middle child.
23. The nearest IKEA is not that far away.


24. Horses are good for the imagination.
25. I am a writer.


5 comments:

Ellyn said...

This made me smile!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your little sister looks just like Lucy from Narnia! She's adorable!

Abigail Hastings said...

The best one has to be that Ikea is near by!!!

Mia said...

LOL, Hepzibah, I agree! Shaynie, it's kind of funny how often she acts like Lucy, always exploring and having fun. :) I love her a lot.

Abbie said...

Oh, my goodness! I love Ikea! I have that long pillow in your photo! :)

Love, Abbie =D x0x0x0x0x0x0x