Friday, August 20, 2010

Guin is having a party!


This should be fun! Did I mention the prizes from some ah-mazing blog design sites? I am definitely interested...

1. What has been your favorite part of summer so far?
The evenings spent reading and writing.

2. What is your favorite part of autumn?
The cool air and color.

3. Raindrops on roses or whiskers on kittens?
Whiskers on kittens- it would make a more unique photo!

4. Describe your dream house.
Lots of room, windows, and big trees in the big yard.

5. What's your favorite movie?
Lord of Rings. The books are great,too, if you didn't know...

6. Quote something from the book you most recently read:
I went out to the fields to sleep under the stars; there were no stars. -Jean Valjean, Les Miserables (I haven't finished it yet, which isn't a surprise, as its super huge.)

7. What do you like/not like about my blog?
Your theme, Guin! It's beautiful! And I have not followed you long enough to see what I don't find fetching.

8. Rain or shine?
That is a hard question, but I am going to have to say rain. My brother once said that rain is girly, and I almost agree with him- do you ever see boys itching to go dance in it? But I like what is does to my imagination, dancing in it is just a perk.

9. The worst grammatical mistake, in your opinion:
Funner. Is. Not. A. Word!!!! But even spellcheck thinks it is!! Argh!

10. If you had a choice, would you want to live: in the mountains, in a rainforest, on a prairie, or by the beach?
Easy: Mountains.

11. What character from a book would you say you are most like?
Ummm... perhaps I am a mix of many....

12. Be constantly talking the rest of your life or not be able to communicate in any way for the rest of your life?
I could probably handle being mute for the rest of my life, if a hermitage in Alaska came with it and I could still use pencil and paper. But I would hate to have to constantly talk for the rest of my life.

13. Owl City or Switchfoot?
Owl City, hands down.

14. Taylor Swift of Selena Gomez?
Taylor Swift, I guess.

15. Your pet peeve?
Aforesaid funner. Something about that word really bugs me...

16. What's your favorite font?
Baskerville old face

17. How are you educated? (i.e. homeschooled, public schooled, private schooled)
Homeschooled and wild. ;)

18. Do you consider yourself tomboy-ish or feminine?
I like to think of myself as feminine.

19. What's your favorite song?
Vivaldi's four seasons, Anywhere Is by Enya, Symphonic Dance by Phil Keagy (I am not loving the name for that one, but the song is spellbinding.) Vida la Vida by Coldplay, and lots more. Why and how could I limit it to just one?

20. Did you enjoy answering these questions?
Haha, yes. Who doesn't find TMI interesting? :)

No comments: