Thursday, August 19, 2010

Antique farm

I recently went to an old historic farm. It was very beautiful and full of photo ops for crazy photographers like me! :)

Looking out from the parlor.

The hallway.
Tools in the cellar.

One of the old workhorses. I think his name is Jack?


Looking up the cellar stairs. I loved those stairs!

Vegetables in the cellar.

The re-en actors (?) were doing laundry that day. They let my little sister and I help, which was really fun. I like gathering experiences like that to maybe one day use in my writings.


That orange swirl is a barn cat. They were very cute and funny.

A storage room in the barn.

There were a couple darling lambs running around the barns.

Aren't the sky and hayfield perfect together?

Sadly, my camera began to give up the ghost (Or battery juice) while I was there and I had to be very careful with how often I had it on. But it was good for me, too- instead of taking 500 mediocre snapshots like I normally would have, I knew that each time I pressed the shutter button I was getting a worthwhile picture.

Thanks for looking and reading!

~Margaret Rowena

2 comments:

~Prism~ said...

Whoa. Many AWESOME pictures!!!! Loved it!

Blessings,
~Prism~

Anna Olivia said...

Looks like a lovely place. ~*~un