Monday, August 2, 2010

Discoveries

I have discovered two wonderful things today:


First off are these little chocolate covered clouds of goodness- Mallow Bites! Oh, are they good. The serving size is 24 pieces.... I am not sure if I have exceeded it yet.


Second of all, is the Les Miserables soundtrack. I was cruising the CD shelves at the library and stumbled upon it. Hmm, I thought, perhaps this will be interesting. I settled down in my room with it, planning to read Enna Burning or something while listening, but ended up paging through the booklet, reading the lyrics, and sometimes singing, along with the performers. What powerful music!

I have been planning to read the novel for a while, and I am sure that figuring out the story through the songs will give me a better understanding of the 1000+ page tome.

Have you made any pleasant discoveries lately?
~~~~

Would you believe that this is this is the fourth time I have changed the appearance of this blog? I just can't keep away from websites like Shabby Blogs. How do you like the greenery of this new look?

~Margaret Rowena

Disclaimer: The above photos are not mine.

No comments: