Monday, June 14, 2010

Leaving

Today I leave for my first week of being a camp counselor. I would totally love it if you would pray...

1. ...that the kids will be open and receptive to the Gospel.

2. ...that the other counselors and I will form a great team.

3. ...for good weather!

4. ...that God will be glorified. I know He will be. :)

But Jesus called to them to him, saying, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a small child shall not receive it. -Luke 18:16-17

I love this verse. It reminds me that I do not need to get all technical and picky about God and my faith. I just need to love and trust Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what camp are you going to? Good luck!! I'll pray for you!!!

Caio,
Tori