Monday, June 21, 2010

Camp

Here I am, returned from camp! My duties, aside from being a cabin leader, were to lead crafts and nature expeditions. I had fun! Here are some samples of the week:

We went on a scavenger hunt.

I helped them make Popsicle stick boxes.


We did some watercolors.

We caught some bugs to look at. Isn't this Damsel fly pretty?

On the first day, a lady came with supplies to paint tote bags. The kids loved it!

Here is the lake, while it was rainy out. I love the grey and green. It rained all day Monday, but inside games and activities kept people happy. Every other day had splendid weather, though.

Being a leader was not always an easy job, but it was worth it when I saw improved behavior in some of the girls. It was incredible to see God work in them. The other cabin leaders were fantastic, too! I was so glad to have such great people working alongside with me and to meet new friends.

No comments: