Tuesday, May 24, 2011

He Loves

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~Romans 8:38-39

I mess up all the time, every day. And God still loves.

field sans corgi

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
~Hebrews 13:8


My life changes, I change, all the time. God doesn't change.

He forgives. And He is good. All the time.

I don't quite understand it, this love of His.

But I am so glad for it.

I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, 'My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose,'
~Isaiah 46:9-10

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

I just read Romans 8:38-39! That is a very god verse.
Isaiah 46:9-10 is one of my favorite Bible verses actually.