Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovely Photo Wenesday, Etc.

It's a lovely day because:
The sky is wide and blue and dotted with clouds.
The air is ridiculously warm.
The snow is nearly gone.

So it's only appropriate that it's Lovely Photo Wednesday at Aspire!

37/365 pretty, average

I like this one because it's light and fluffy and pretty. That said, I don't like because it is only light and fluffy and pretty. Very not Ansel Adams-esque.

Sometimes a departure from one's ideal is refreshing, I learn.

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire

Oh, and it's also my one-year birthday as a blogger! Wow, a whole year has gone by? Time positively fliiiiiies. No joke. Thank you everyone who has made blogging so interesting and fun!

xoxox,
Margaret

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Beautiful picture! I love how the pink flower shows spring in it! =)