Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday. Have some cuteness.

because it's Monday....
Corgis are small dogs the color of foxes. They have short legs and no tails. They are enchanted.
~Tasha Tudor

And I really, really love mine!

I'll get back to more serious posting soon. This past week has been a busy one, preparing for Easter and such. All of this spring weather is really making me . . . well, 'giddy' is a good word to describe my happiness.

Having a beautiful April,
Margaret
PS--Random question: Is anyone reading any good books right now? Please share . . .

5 comments:

Keaghan said...

Oh my goodness! I think Corgis are SO cute!! :D I have a Maltese.

As to good books...Hm...Have you read To Kill a Mockingbird? Or the sequels to The Giver--Gathering Blue and Messenger? That's all I can think of at the moment...:)

Anonymous said...

Aw, he (she?) is adorable. ;)

Rachel Kimberly said...

Cute pictures! :)

I recently re-read The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. I love that book! Then I tried reading the sequel, Enna Burning, but I don't like it nearly as much as the first one.

Ellyn said...

Love that dog!!

P.S. Currently I am reading "Pastworld" by Ian Beck. I haven't finished yet but it is very intriguing!!

gracie said...

your Corgi is adorable!!

now, for the book part, anything by Tricia Goyer (sorry, but I'm a pretty big fan):)

okay, well, I just finished From Dust and Ashes (by Tricia Goyer), and if you want a super good book that you will never want to stop reading. a book that makes you cry, laugh and really makes you think about life, then I recommend reading this.

-gracie