Wednesday, September 1, 2010

25 more blessings


1. I went my first and last Major League Baseball game of the summer last night! My home team won and I had an AMAZING time.
2. Thanks to Robin Blogs, I now know how to get back to the original Blogger templates! Including the delightful Minima. :)
3. My friend's little brother came up with the best term for my braces; they are now "the sparkles on my teeth". How sweet is that? :)
4. It's fun to layer bracelets.


5. The last couple of days have been some of the best I can remember.
6. Les Miserables is such a good book! You will no doubt hear more about this later, too.....
7. I just had a blueberry muffin.
8. It's a golden September day.
9. My God controls the future, and He has the best plan for me in it.
10. All the dreams I get at night are very vivid and memorable.
11. The radio just played a really cool song.
12. Bunnies. Are. Darling.


13. It feels good to learn.
14. I have many (10-15) pillows on my bed.
15. My left thumbnail is painted hot pink.
16. The radio is playing another great song! It's Beethoven's Fur Elise on the piano accompanied by an orchestra. Mmm.
17. The sky was beautiful last night.


18. My CD player is emblazoned with Hello Kitty!
19. I have sight and hearing.
20. One cannot remain bored for very long in this varied world.
21. I have very attractive highlighters that go click-click. :)

22. I have pets.
23. Just because one's parent is laid off from work does not mean one's life turns miserable.
24. My birthday is one week away.
25. The window in my bedroom is a big one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bunny is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And yay for Hello Kitty! I love Hello Kitty. :D

Rachel Kimberly said...

Great blessings, all of 'em.

I want those highlighters... *grin*

Emily Glover said...

Yay for clicky highlighters!!!! :D already miss you! :(