Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sunset

jumpin 424

I was visiting family out of town last weekend, out in the wide open countryside . . . and the light on Saturday evening was splendid.

jumpin 431

So I grabbed my camera and cousin and tripped out to the road where the view to the west was ah-mazing.

jumpin 449

I loved it. Being with my family, enjoying the beauty of the surroundings, celebrating a graduation, taking photos . . . eating cupcakes . . .

jumpin 435

Lovely, simple time. New memories and photos . . . life is so beautiful.

that light

~~~~
I've been experimenting with different means of getting my photos onto this blog, so if things have been looking untidy around the edges...that's why. Today's idea: opening a Flickr solely for the blog photos and their html codes. :)

5 comments:

Kiley said...

you should open a flickr for that reason, it's so much easier to blog with photos!! Beautiful pictures, sounds like it was a fun weekend. :)

emily said...

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHING SKILLS. -------> -you-

Ellyn said...

Those are beautiful! I love love love the 2nd one.

Mia said...

Aw shucks...you girls are so sweet! Thanks for your words. :)

*Lizzie* said...

Wow! Amazing pictures!!!! I love the 2 one the best I think! But I LOVE them all! Great job!!!