Monday, January 24, 2011

Faith

Outline|of|Light

Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. ~Romans 5:1-2

Faith that only Jesus can save me has been on my heart lately. There is so much to understand about Him, and so much that I never will until heaven. But He loves me, He died for me, and I know that He is my savior. And that is all that matters. I have to have faith that He can forgive my sin, even though it may be a little hard for me to believe sometimes. But all I have to do is ask. Ask for the forgiveness that only, only God can give.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. ~Philippians 4:6
~~~~
Hannah wrote a great post on faith that rather inspired to me get my thoughts into the blogosphere....you really should go read it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, especially since this is my middle name!

Tessa Emily Hall said...

Beautiful scriptures! I love the picture, also. Thanks for sharing. =)

Tessa