Thursday, November 4, 2010

October and a note

These are some photos I took over October. The tenth month of the year has got to be one of the best for photography--I love the dynamics of the light and color. :)

Warmth

Worth

Wind

Perhaps you noticed something on these photos? A watermark, maybe? I am a lonnng way from being a professional, but it's nicely satisfying to see a name that bel
ongs to you your photos! :) Vivant la paix is French for "living the peace". The kind of peace I am thinking about for the name is the kind the comes from God.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your mind in Christ Jesus. ~Philippians 4:7
~~~~

You maybe were expecting this. I am going to be taking a Blogger break for a week or three while I write my novel, keep up with school, begin Thanksgiving prep (Can't wait!), and start reading 'fun' novels again (I haven't touched Les Miserables for days, and then there's The Book Thief, which I have yet to get into....). Basically, I will posting far less frequently, unless something amazingly relevant comes up. But before I go, here's a funny conversation that took place the other night:

{Setting: It was quite late and I had turned off my light after a catch-up writing session. Now I was trying to fall asleep, but my little brother Daniel pokes his head into my room, disturbing my efforts.}
Daniel: Margaret? Are you done writing?
Me: Yup, for tonight.
Daniel: What's your book called?
Me: Cadish the White, for now.
Daniel: What's it about?
Me: It's a fantasy. [My usual reply to such a question]
Daniel: No, what's it really about?
Me: *gives itty-bitty nutshell synopsis*
Daniel: Sounds weird. *pauses* I can't wait to read it.

Wasn't that nice of him to say? NaNo has really loosened up my hesitations to talk about my writing, even to my family! But if they asked me anything about The Pace { my pet story}, I will remain tight lipped. :)

Now I leave you with a picture of what my beautiful cottonwood tree looks like right now in the autumn sunlight:


~~~~
Au revoir, my friends!

~Margaret

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

Good luck on your break, dear! :)

I love the watermark!

Tell me what you think of The Book Thief... I didn't finish it - I just didn't like the tone throughout, like the guy knew he was a super very famous author. :P But perhaps I missed something! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, NaNo is keeping me busy, too!

lauren nicole said...

Thank you! These pictures are absolutely beautiful! God is a wonderful artist :)

Jennifer R said...

Wonderful photography!!