Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sampling

A few days ago
- 11, to be exact -
I started a photography project.

It's supposed to get me out of my comfort zone,
and take a good picture every day,
for 25 days.

It was going to be 24,
because I like that number far better
than 25.

But that detail got lost
in the planning,
and I'm fine with 25.

Maybe I'll make it 24 after all.
Or maybe I'll end up loving it
enough to make it
100.

Here are my favorite shots,
thus far,
from this endeavor.

#2 -
In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. ~1 John 4:9

[2/25] "Live through Him."


#3 -
Our fantasies are what most closely resemble us. ~Victor Hugo

[3/25] "Our fantasies are what most closely resemble us."

#6 -
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ~Albert Einstein


[6/25] "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."

#7 -
Brunch at Ikea


[9/25] brunch at Ikea

#8 -
Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths. ~Psalm 25:4

[11/25] teach me Your ways.

To see the rest, my flickr is here.

Thank you for looking.
It means a lot to me.
~M

4 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Wow! This is amazing! Every verse you put on here is my favorite! Psalm 25:4-5 is my theme verse for this year! I am truly not joking!
I have it as my theme verse for this year because it's true. I want God to lead me through this year, and I don't want to step ahead and go without Him. I want Him to teach me His ways and show me the path He wants me to go on.
That is just amazing you put that on here!
God bless!

Rachel Kimberly said...

Cool project! And WOW, that bicycle one is amazing! I love it!

Jenna Blake Morris said...

These are awesome! The first one reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, but the bike one's probably my favorite. Thanks for sharing these!

Ellyn said...

WHOA! That bicycle one is so cool. Miss Free, keep on taking photos.